Saturday, June 20, 2009

Camera Critters #63

This photo is in memory of my beloved grand-dog, Harley. He had to be put down June 14 at the age of only 9:-( He'd been having issues and woke my daughter up very early Sunday morning to let her know that his hind legs were completely paralyzed. He was a very sweet dog and when he would come to visit us he would always "talk" to us like he was saying 'I'm so glad to see you guys. I've missed you'. We love you Harley and will always miss you. ♥

I will be off-line from 6/19-6-25 so will respond after that date.

14 comments:

♥Mimi♥ said...

I am so, so sorry about this dear dog passing. There is just never a good time to say good-bye to someone you love. You could spend 100 years in love and the passing would be too soon.

Glennis said...

Poor darling. We lost our malamute at 14 two years ago - I still miss him.

Martha said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about Harley. My niece has a bassett hound named Chloe. She is very sweet!

My Camera Critters

i beati said...

how extremely sad sak

Snap said...

I'm so sorry to hear of Harley's passing. It is always difficult to lose a furbaby.

Katie said...

I'm very sorry for your loss. You will see him again though, after this life, I just know it!

Michele said...

Oh my, a very sad post indeed... I am sure he will be very missed by so many...

Anya said...

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Lovely dog he was,
sad post today.....
Take care !!

Anya :)
Kareltje =^.^=

Cezar and Léia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cezar and Léia said...

Harley in this picture is so adorable! So sorry to know this sad news!
Have a nice weekend dear friend!
purrs and love
Luna(from Brazil)

said...

Bless his heart.

Dianne said...

so sorry, hugs to all

storyteller said...

I'm sorry for your loss.
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that you lost Harley ...he looks such a sweetie...

I'm sure that he is now running free on the other side of the rainbow bridge..

*Hugs*