Saturday, August 7, 2010

Color Carnival #54

This is the waiting area outside of The Bubble Room Restaurant on Captiva Island, FL (USA).  Inside the restaurant is not any less colorful than the outside!  The bubble lights we had on our Christmas tree growing up as kids are all over this restaurant as well as thousands of antique items throughout the restaurant.  If you ever get a chance to go Sanibel/Captiva Island make this a must have stop on your list!  BTW, they have a signature dessert, Orange Cake, that is to die for.  It's enough to feed 4 people (after a meal) and I overheard a woman say she traveled over 100 miles just to eat that cake!

13 comments:

ASSA said...

Ohhh lovely colourful bench!

Ricepatty said...

Great Color Carnival shot! Glad you're back and LOVE the header picture lucky you holding that "baby"!

Jane said...

I love that bench! It is definitely colorful... With all the visits to Sanibel/Captiva, we have never eaten at the Bubble Room. (We usually had a carload of soccer players!) We'll make that a priority for our next visit.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Jane (artfully graved)

Donna said...

Just the Name alone, sounds delicious!
Have a great weekend!
hughugs

Unknown said...

So bubbilicious colors & inviting ...
I just made to TDF orange cake this week ...

Have a lovely PINK weekend.
TTFN ~ Marydon

imac said...

Yup, very colourful.
Love that sky my friend in your last post.

tinyskillet said...

I love it, nice photo! Of course I love color...I should hop on this color carnival ride!

wenn said...

wow, colorful!

B : ) said...

I'm sorry but that is just too cute! And could it be more perfect for CC? I don't think so!

Martha said...

Love the shot and love the Bubble Room, haven't been there in years.

Had a great time at our blogger beach bash :-)

fini said...

colourful bench!! I'm sure the interior is as good as the exterior :D

srp said...

The orange cake sounds really scrumptious.... wish I had a piece right now!

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

I'm craving sweets right now, so the orange cake sounds yummy!!! And that bench is awesome, so happy and colorful, I love it!!