Tuesday, October 6, 2009

ABC Wednesday ..... the letter L

While daughter, Leslie was preparing her breakfast her per caique, Lucy, decided she wanted to know what was in the bowl so she flew over to her and decided that what was in the bowl was pretty good stuff!
Whenever you sit down on the couch or chair one of daughter Leslie's cats, Lily, will jump up in your lap just so she can lick you .... one of her favorite things to do, which drives me crazy, feeling that rough tongue on my arm. Guess she likes the salt from our skin.

9 comments:

Linda Jacobs said...

You're surrounded by Ls!

Mara said...

My Mathilda is the same, I have never been able to get her to stop licking me! I just put it under the header of 'she loves me'!

Sylvia K said...

You are indeed surrounded by lovin' licks! Fun post!

Have a great "L" Day!

Sylvia

Martha said...

Try a cat that sleeps on your head and licks your face all night long like my crazy white kitty - it's no wonder I'm always so tried, she keeps me up all night and drives me totally crazy! Great L post :-)

Tumblewords: said...

Lots of lovin' going on!

photowannabe said...

That Kitty looks like she is Queen of the castle.

magiceye said...

lovely images of your lovely pets

Jama said...

A good collection of L here!

I first thought Lucy was having her lunch there!

Roger Owen Green said...

Both my father AND my sister are named Leslie; caused no end of confusion.